The Anjelica Hadsell Memorial Scholarship Fund will award a minimum of one (1) $2,000 scholarship annually. Depending on funds raised through various fundraisers and donations, we may choose to award multiple scholarships.
Scholarship criteria is defined below:
- 2018-2019 Norfolk Public High School senior athlete with a minimum cumulative 2.8 GPA
- Participated in at least one (1) sport for at least (2) years
- Have earned at least one (1) varsity letter in one sport
- Exhibit good sportsmanship and moral character
- Show consistent involvement in community
- Demonstrate financial need
- Will attend a four-year college/university OR Tidewater Community College in the fall of 2019
- Obtain application from Academic Affairs office or click here to download application
- Deadline for submission is December 1, 2018.
- Completed packets may be returned to the Academic Affairs office, mailed or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Selection committee will review applications and contact qualified applicants to schedule in-person interview, typically in April.
- Recipient will be chosen and announced in early May each year.