The Anjelica Hadsell Memorial Scholarship Fund will award a minimum of one (1) renewable scholarship annually. Depending on funds raised through various fundraisers and donations, we may choose to award multiple scholarships. The renewal process is not automatic. Recipients must meet specified criteria outlined to them during the acceptance process and re-apply each year.
Scholarship criteria is defined below:
- 2017-2018 Norview High School senior athlete with a minimum cumulative 2.8 GPA
- Participated in at least one (1) sport for at least (2) years
- Have earned at least one (1) varsity letter in one sport
- Exhibit good sportsmanship and moral character
- Show consistent involvement in community
- Demonstrate financial need
- Will attend a four-year college/university OR Tidewater Community College in the fall of 2017
- Obtain application from Norview Academic Affairs office or click here to download application
- Deadline for submission each year is early February; Academic Affairs will inform you of specific deadline upon application pickup. Completed packets may be returned to the Academic Affairs office or mailed.
- Selection committee will review applications and contact qualified applicants to schedule in-person interview, typically in April.
- Recipient will be chosen and announced in early May each year.